FLAME FIGHTER DRYWALL FINISHING TAPE
Complete a Firewall with NO Mud!
Flame Fighter Fire Tape® is an alternative to conventional paper and fiberglass tape used as a finishing component for gypsum board assemblies. Provides a clean dust free finish with a self-adhesive application.
Flame Fighter Fire Tape® Features
- Approved for walls and ceilings
- One and two hour fire rating
- Easy mudless application
- Self-adhesive tape bonds with gypsum board
- Clean, dust free finish
- Use on wood, steel or masonry construction
Testing Procedures & Certifications
ASTM E119, ASTM C474/ C475, CAN/ULC-S101, NFPA 251,
UBC7-1-1994, UL 263
Listed to ASTM E119, Standard Test Methods for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials or CAN/ULC S101, Standard Methods of Fire Endurance Tests of Building Construction and Materials for use in the United States and Canada. These test standards comply with NFPA 251 and UL 263.
Intertek – Flame Fighter Fire Tape® SpecDIRECT Listing
Intertek publishes a Listing for Fire Tape® on the Intertek SpecDIRECT website under SPEC ID: 27745
Common Usages Include:
• Hospitals • Schools • Elevator Shafts • Mechanical Rooms
• Above the Ceiling Grid • Between Condos
• Shopping Malls • Attics • Garages
Flame Fighter Fire Tape® Documentation
Additional testing information, data sheets and Floor/Ceiling Assemblies can be found on the Tech Data page.